Wednesday, February 17, 2021

๐ด ๐‘‰๐‘‚๐ผ๐ท ๐‘†๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐ฟ !




My days are stained with darkness and terror,
My roaring pour out like a waterfall,
I am not at rest neither in safety,
Neither was i quiet yet trouble finds me.
Why stand-est thou afar off my princess?
Hides thyself from me in times of my need?
How long wilt thou forget me, forever?
For i have sorrow in my heart daily.
I sink in deep mire where there's no standing,
Fell into deep waters sinking deeper,
Where the floods overflow me with disdain,
And mine eyes fail while i await for thee.
My soul longeth, yea, my heart and flesh crieth,
Even fainteth for the courts of thy realm,
Blessed is he that dwell in thy company,
Mine heart longeth that which he hold most dear
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž-๐š๐ก ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฐ๐ก ๐ž๐ฆ ?

              Mihringin kawng engkima a mihring a nihna chi hrang hrang; lunglรชng thei, lunghnรปr ลฃ hin, thinrim ลฃ hin, lawma nui ลฃ hin etc...