Friday, February 19, 2021

๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–‘๐–ž




Hear me, my soul is so full of troubles,
And my life draweth night unto the grave,
I am among those who goes down the pit,
I am as a man that hath no more strength.
Thou hast laid me bare in the lowest pit,
Thy wrath and contempt doth hard upon me,
And thou hast afflicted me with thy waves,
I am shut up and i cannot come forth.
Oh that i were in days thou art with me,
Mine days was fresh in me so art my soul,
The flowers appear on the earth and bloom,
Arise my love, come forth and redeem me.
O my love that art among the fairies,
Let me see thy countenance, hear thy voice,
For sweet is thy voice that tunes like a wren,
And thy countenance is always comely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž-๐š๐ก ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฐ๐ก ๐ž๐ฆ ?

              Mihringin kawng engkima a mihring a nihna chi hrang hrang; lunglรชng thei, lunghnรปr ลฃ hin, thinrim ลฃ hin, lawma nui ลฃ hin etc...