Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sonnet Collections



My Chapchar Kut Miss

Among the festive crowds of gathering,
Wherein each walks of maiden beauty dance;
Merry and love is in the air singing,
Mine eyes they stole with ease and burning pace!

But one stood fairer than above all else,
The field's chief flower, sweet above compare;
She red and hot as coals of glowing fire,
More red and white than doves or roses are!

She looks as fair as fiery pointed Sun,
Rushing from forth a cloud, bereaves mine sight;
Bewildered, the curtain drawn mine eyes begun,
Winking, being blinded with a greater light!

O fairest mover of this mortal soul,
Would thou answer my love for thee soulful!


Ka Hlauthawng Si Thin!

Life is but a quick apprehensive doubts,
Go forth but forswore the future unsure;
In vain but hopeful battle fought in bouts,
In thee my hope and fear doth strife for sure.

Ashamed I think thee on a spring clear night,
Alone i think thee on quiet winter night;
Thou art flee me when mine eyes lost its sight,
Thou art acquiescent when but held so tight.

Love is but a playing field full of fear,
Improvise ended in one deadly strike;
Victor arise in skillful move with cheer,
But doubts doth thrive upon my shameful praise.

Thou art deny nor admit thoust desire,
A skillful play i endure with mine heart;
Bleeds profusely upon each songs and rhyme,
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

But still is best, the best i wish in thee,
This love i have, still ten times happy me!


Sonnet

In accumulations of many years,
When life spent Nay, even hardly o’er spent;
Pain is in plenty joy nowhere but tears,
Death is but a graceful blessed boon sight!

O! Horror beyond all bearings to see,
Of Foulest disfigurement of the mind;
That i ever know of cruelty not free,
Insensate agony of soul be blind!

O agony! Where thou am i but lost?
Is this not my voice and cry doth i heard,
An unspeakable horror i heard most,
Too terrible a sight for eyes but fled.

My eyes grows dim and my soul hath remove,
Killing myself, death by a kiss of love.


I Do!

Is it just a dream, a most wondrous dream?
Upon the rocks, under the golden tree,
Beneath the green forest of old i scream;
A cupid's arrow pierce mine heart it free.

I fell upon the grassy green in vain,
In the land of no ill will but mine;
I roam an eternity with no pain,
She touch mine face, whispered a word so fine.

A weakened eyes saw a maiden so fair,
A sin of lustful love possesseth me;
Allure to die the very breath of air;
With softness i whispered, “Couldst thou love me?”

“Yes, i do” for dreams doth come true in life;
But dreams doth often ended up in strife.


The truth About You Is Beautiful!

If there ever come a day in this life
When ye no longer feel thou love for me;
When thy heart betrays me heart with old say,
Let that day be seize by darkness and shame;

Let the day not joined the days of the Sun,
And not come unto the number of months;
And let it be solitary shaken,
Let no joyful songs come within all songs.

Let them curse it that curse the day and chide;
Who are ready to sing their mourning song,
Let the moon be at its darkest with pride;
Let the dawn be ceased to exist upon long.

For the truth about thee is beautiful;
No other love but thou art’s wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž-๐š๐ก ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฐ๐ก ๐ž๐ฆ ?

              Mihringin kawng engkima a mihring a nihna chi hrang hrang; lunglรชng thei, lunghnรปr ลฃ hin, thinrim ลฃ hin, lawma nui ลฃ hin etc...