Wednesday, September 23, 2015

English Sonnets

1. A Promise

C! Fairest maiden, like morn silver dew,
Let my heart beats your heartbeat with a scar;
Let my lips sing your music for a few,
Under the twinkle of the evening star.

C! Fairest of them all, this i promise,
When in time youth and beauty have gone;
Peace and comfort in you i’d still believe,
A delicate burden i’d gladly borne.

C! Fairest creature of all creation,
Your smile gives me a thousand breaths of joy;
Add flames to my mirth, eyes that speak passion,
Quivers my love flickers like a new boy.

You are my love, brilliance of moonbeam,
The beauty and loveliness of poem.

2. A cry...

Two winters hath passeth since that day,
Still being a slave what to do but tend;
Time cometh and goeth but all decay,
Precious time i hath but for thee i spend;

But never sayeth i was false at heart,
To me thou art never ye can be old;
But rather I'd be easily depart,
Than lie about love in two winters cold;

3. For thee......................

Thou art my love from a far distant land,
A dream like that barely comes true in life;
But still, i will always say, Ti Amo..........

Thou art my love, a fragrance of orchid,
The sweet scent of little cactus flowers;
The incense of a tropical rain forest.

Sometimes, thinking of you across the dusk,
Among lost wits and faded dimly mask;
Found a momento of forbidden love.

Only for you, i will see forever,
The beauty of smile and wonder of song;
In you the truest pleasure of a kiss.

O if thy pride did not our joys controul,
What world of loving wonders should'st thou see;
For i saw thee true transform'd in me,
Then in thy bosom i would pour my soul;

My true love hath my heart and i not hers,
But condemn mine hearts for love but not hers.

4. The truth About You Is Beautiful!

If a day ever cometh in this life,
When ye no longer feel thou love for me;
When thy heart betrays me heart with old rime,
Let that day be seize by  darkness and shame;

Let the day not joined the days of the Sun,
And not come unto the number of months;
And let it be solitary shaken,
Let no joyful songs come within all songs.

Let them curse it that curse the day and chide;
Who are ready to sing their mourning song,
Let the moon be at its darkest with pride;
Let the dawn be ceased to exist upon long.

For the truth about thee is beautiful;
No other love but thou art’s wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž-๐š๐ก ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฐ๐ก ๐ž๐ฆ ?

              Mihringin kawng engkima a mihring a nihna chi hrang hrang; lunglรชng thei, lunghnรปr ลฃ hin, thinrim ลฃ hin, lawma nui ลฃ hin etc...