Friday, January 22, 2021

Me Before You...

 



     Before I've met you, my world was torn apart and i was alone. Alone with my darkened soul, i used to cried at night.

     All my hopes of future lies in a paper, written by a pencil. As it was erased slowly, my eyes grows dim and my soul departed from my body.

      I lived in a void where I'd  shouted for help. And no help came in my aid. So sorely did i feel defeated in life, i didn't know who i was anymore.

      Apart of my died that day, when my dreams was rudely shattered. And now, i felt those words of King Solomon -

      Ecclesiastes 1:13-15 - this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.

     Like him, i found that laughter is madness and all the mirth and pleasures are nothing but an endless pit of wanting.

      Like a puff of smoke, i was ready to blow off into the horizon and steam no more. But fate has contradicted me so rudely.

     And then i met you. A maiden so versified in nature, you'd allured my non-judgemental mind. Then, out of the blue, you'd made me laugh!

     A laugh of joy! Somewhere in my mind, kept hidden by my blackened soul, a single ray of lights still shines!

      After a threesome week, that ray of lights became a radiant rainbow on a cloudy sky, a glory from above. Then i fell facedown and a gentle voice ushered a words -

     You are tormented enough. Too much toil had ridden you down. Now, be a man and get up. For you are beautiful like the sun set forth from the east.

     How can you lit a candle in my heart that's so dark, no one could found its entrance, i know not. Still, i am a man whose conscience hath a thousand several tongues, and every tongue brings in a several tale.

     How can a woman understand me? For there's many a man has more hair than wit and among them i count not myself. But how can i escaped from that very thing that chain my life to abyss?

     Alas! Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind, so does my Shakespeare spoke!

    And so you kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words. The very thing that destroyed me is, shamelessly, the very thing that made me whole again.

     And thus, this mortal life sucks. And I've  wasted time, and now doth time waste me along the shore of an endless ocean where time cease to exist!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐰𝐡 𝐞𝐦 ?

              Mihringin kawng engkima a mihring a nihna chi hrang hrang; lunglêng thei, lunghnûr ţ hin, thinrim ţ hin, lawma nui ţ hin etc...